Dental Practice Brokerage and Appraisal Services
- Practice Sale
- Buyer Assistance *We DO NOT Practice Dual Representation”
- Financing Assistance
- Consultation *Timing and Practice Condition”
- Transition Program to Dental Societies and Dental Students
Dental Practice Management
- Agreement Assistance for:
- Profit Distribution
- Purchase and Sale
- Feasibility Studies with Regard to:
- Practice Expansion
- Practice Surveys
- A Complete Assessment of your Practice Operation with a Report and follow-up for progress specific to you, your problems and solutions. No “Canned” Reports.
Dental Practice Appraisal
Why should you have an Appraisal?
- Know the Fair Market Value of your Practice – Your Most Valuable Asset.
- Considering an Associate or Partnership
- Selling a Practice
- Buying a Practice
- Merging Practices – Purchasing Another Practice
- Financial Planning
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Dissolving a Partnership
- Settling Tax Disputes
Dental Practice Transition
- Experience – Cumulative Staff Experience of Over 100 Years
- Financing – Excellent Relationship with Reputable Lenders
- Staff – Full Time Staff Available to Assist
- Advertising – H&A Pays Advertising Costs
- Telephone – 800-745-1438 Provides Free Telephone Access.
- Marketing – Marketing Packets Prepared for Each Practice.
- Expertise – Extensive Accounting and Dental Background
- Tax – We Assist in minimizing Tax consequence
Dental Practice Accounting
- Specialization in the Field of Dentistry Provides an Excellent Database for Comparison and Consulting Guidelines
- Payroll Services Assist the Dentist Interested in Lowering Staff Salary Expense
- Computer Communications Minimizes Staff Expense with Regard to Recordkeeping
- Consulting Services Assist with Maintaining Practice Values
- Assisting with Maintaining Excellent Collection Percentages is Included in Our Service
- Periodic On-site Visits are a Part of our Service